Sunday, May 29, 2016

A Walk Through the Park

Central Park is in the middle of Astana, not far from my apartment. The online newspaper, Astana Times, had an article about fitness classes being held in the park every Sunday. So Ms Briza Bohne and I decide to go check it out. Briza is very athletic and I pretend to be, so we thought it could be fun. When we got there, however, there was a Junior Olympiad going on with lots of things for kids. We continued to stroll, hoping to find the Zumba class.
...when these guys showed up.


I'd like to see them transform into a car!
And this lovely was on display. I don't know if they were going to demonstrate his hunting abilities. Hunting children?
We wandered around for a bit and stopped at a ropes course, which we decided would be perfect for a last field trip for our students. Please wait with bated breath so see if this field actually occurs!

No comments:

Post a Comment