Saturday, August 13, 2016

What I Did On My Summer Vacation Part 3

I then traveled to Spokane and Phoenix to visit family and friends, have my medical checkups, and buy stuff.
My little darlins

Hiking Antoine Peak with Debbie and Ben

Peter Rabbit on the Centennial Trail

My 92 year old step mother

Lori and Lea
Special manicure

Pink hats at the lake
 Last stop- Alexandria, Virginia to visit Bonnie and Ryan. We toured Mt Vernon, which was very impressive. I learned a lot about George Washington. A few days later Bonnie and I took the Duck Tour of DC.

Ryan won gold in the Olympic trivia contest
Mt Vernon
Mr Washington's front yard - the Potomac River
The Duck Tour started at Union Station,

Drove past most of the monuments,

And into the river, where Bonnie drove the boat.
And then, I flew back to Astana. I traveled 23,000 miles and visited 4 countries. I think I should take a vacation from my vacation! Although it was a lot, this trip was satisfying. I'm glad I got to visit so many of my friends and family.  I'm ready to start school.

1 comment:

  1. You took some really great pictures in this post, Debbie! I especially love the one of Bonnie in the mirror. Mt. Vernon is much bigger than I thought.

    ReplyDelete